Okay so, where I live (Canada, Newfoundland) we have the smallest ponies.
And the biggest dogs
Here’s a size comparison for the Newfoundland dog
That is a full grown dog and pony together LOOK AT THAT!
Now if you don’t think that’s the greatest shit ever I don’t know what is!
I’m moving…BYE MOM
- kid: what is that
- me: what
- kid: that
- me: oh its iced coffee
- kid: did the store sell it to you
- me: yeah
- kid: are you 18
- me: what?
- kid: you have to be 18 to buy coffee
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
Kelly Rowland texting Nelly via Microsoft Excel and then getting annoyed when he doesn’t text back.
This will never stop being funny.
I’m so glad flappy bird ended before there was legitimate merchandise made like angry birds
bread is so fucking good man I could prob eat an entire bakery in 25 minutes or less